Pico Day Battle! Pico Day Battle!

Too short! Yet so cool!

SQUATS SQUATS

I remember watching this. I remember trying to do squats but it became so hard when I started laughing.

How can one squat when laughing? It truly was a terrible work out. Worst part was, I didn't even earn the home country potato's.

GTA 5 Has Multiplayer GTA 5 Has Multiplayer

My favorite part was the end sequence with the kid and Mr. Moustache. :3

Free to Play Free to Play

True story! I don't even bother with them, don't need any viruses. What gets me annoyed, they always want to advertise sex. What, they cant show a simple drawing of a monster getting its head split into two by a fire Judo chop very graphically? Need something that aint a fap simulator to pass the time.

Neighborhood Watch Neighborhood Watch

DAMN GOOD ANIMATION!

Journey! Journey!

Really great work! I can see you doing stuff like this on T.V even! The animation was decent, the voice was great, and nice music track. Gonna be a fan!

ZenithQuinn responds:

woo thanks a lot!

Halo: Overkill Halo: Overkill

They really do this in the game. It annoys me. I dont care if they are just making shure hes dead, it justs adds insult to injury.

Well done it was funny! :D This fall, maybe sooner I expect Destiny to be the new flash animations on NG. For now Halo still rules!

5-stars!

W.A.R W.A.R

I recall doing this exact thing a couple times, sometimes I got so distracted bagging that I ended up getting backstabed or my head blown off....worth it.

Mr Cat Mr Cat

I really liked the flash, my favorite thing had to be the music!

Darkest Knight: Batman Darkest Knight: Batman

This video stole my eyes virginity somehow D: 5 STARS!