Pico Day Battle! Pico Day Battle!

Too short! Yet so cool!

SQUATS SQUATS

I remember watching this. I remember trying to do squats but it became so hard when I started laughing.

How can one squat when laughing? It truly was a terrible work out. Worst part was, I didn't even earn the home country potato's.

GTA 5 Has Multiplayer GTA 5 Has Multiplayer

My favorite part was the end sequence with the kid and Mr. Moustache. :3

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

First game ever? Man... this is pretty impressive.

You're a rising star, and without being at the tippy top, you're already shining.

It's an interesting take on Undertale. I personally love horror, but I don't see Undertale as something that oughta be twisted like that. Yet, here I am eager to see this continue on.

The characters in this teaser are written so well. They're only slightly out of character it seems, but that's only slightly. How close you are to getting them spot on is amazing! (Well I mean, duh, of course they're slightly out of Character. It's your version of an ending that only ended on a neutral run and went on years later. Pretty good so far too!) If you ever release a full version of this, then I'd love to see why Sans got into cutting people's heads off. Just curious how a slacker goes from slacking to head stacking.

You did a really WONDERFUL job with Papyrus as well. I really love how when you inform him how his spaghetti is awful, he comes to the conclusion he served it wrong and dumps the bowl over your head. With him, you know he doesn't mean that spitefully, like he actually is that adorably confused. I can just see this spinoff of him right now. Serving up human eyes and stuff without realizing that it's WRONG to do it. Like, he's so innocent to be confused on right from wrong, but same time, there's no innocence in a way.

As for Toriel, I have no complaints. Again, did well with her. Though, she'd probably would come to the conclusion it'd be wrong for her to make you promise such things, not wanting to burden you with pressure. Again though, this is a timeline where a neutral ending was the final ending, until the events this one is leading to. Pluus, gotta remember that in the games, she almost imprisoned you to stay with her out of her loneliness, and out of concern for you.

I'm even more interested how you'll explain the six souls the monsters already have. Did Asgore cross the barrier with one of them? Did someone take those souls and vanished somewhere else in the underground? It'll also be fun to see what you did with the other minor characters/monsters. Like, is Aaron still around? Monster kid? Is Temmie Village still it's own little paradise?? Also, would Chara make an appearance? Even bigger mystery, will you include Gaster? Sooo many things you can do with this.

As for this being your first game. Story, dialogue, and theories aside, this is hands down amazing work for a first time game maker. Now, point and click, not the most engaging of gameplay, but this is for a narrative story experience and a -choose your own path- kind of deal. Which works pretty good, specially with this so far. The way you've drawn the characters and other stuff is really good as well. Could maybe use a touch of more detail on everything, but I'm not certain on that. Music choices flow with the overall atmosphere pretty well, got nothing much to analyze there.

Guess my other compliment would be how surreal this take on Undertale is also. I mean, most toddlers are bound to see drawings of smiley faces on everything, specially flowers, but how you made Flowey's face into just an eyeball, that's pretty bizarre, yet cool. If you're taking suggestions, maybe his eyeball could contort into a mouth or something at some point, or horizontally split into two eyeballs with a mouth in the middle? Heck, maybe his iris could be made of multiple eyes.

In closing, this is a very surreal, but very interesting take on Undertale. The characterization is fantastic, and the drawings are very well drawn.

Keep up the great work! I, and from the looks of it, other folk, eagerly hope for a more full version of this. Full game, or broken into parts. With those links too, think I'll take a spin and check out your comic on this as well. Hope to see more excellent content from ya!

Mr.Timan Mr.Timan

Mr. Timan. Or should we call him MR. GORBON FORBON?! (Gordan Freeman's name butchered into that)

Good game, well, done. Here's hoping this continues into a series with more story to it other than G-man killing you for forgetting the passcode. :p

The designs were stylish in their own way that still gives off a decent fun vibe, but at the same time kinda makes one think a lil (specially with the back n' forth time sequences. The puzzles were simple, and fun (hard to believe ANYONE would need a walkthrough with it. lol), and the before/after things were pretty cool. (Though at the boulder part with the gophers, I couldn't help but to think "Seriously? 20 years and those things never moved an inch? No other animals, tectonic Earth stuff, or even raiders?" That's just silly nitpicking though, the boulder part is fun too~)

Great job!

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

This is a fun little randomizer game. Great work!

Fox Tails [8-bit] Fox Tails [8-bit]

This is great! Another hit from one Super bastard!

This has a catchy beat to it. The beat is pumping, its chill but at same tame it casts a tone of a fun time!

8-bit night around Vegas anyone?

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it!

Waterfall of Zenita Waterfall of Zenita

Brilliant is all that comes to mind when trying to explain this! I almost voted 5 right off the bat because this is so good.

DanJohansen responds:

Nice! Helps me a lot getting the music spread, preciate it!

Ylvis - The Fox (Rainbow Jello Ylvis - The Fox (Rainbow Jello

Nice remix. Defiantly entertaining while doing work.

Iron Fist Iron Fist

You say Hulk Hogan, but to me I see more of that PLUS Harvey Birdman... without the wings. lol

DocLew responds:

Suicide Squad Joker Revised Suicide Squad Joker Revised

WWAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the one they got. Especially without that 'damaged' tattoo on his head.

I like you too... I like you too...

Excellent work Tails :D